Lodging

Headquarter Hotel Information:

The Westin Snowmass Village resort offers excellent facilities and a variety of shopping, dining and nightlife options just steps away in the Snowmass Mall. Surrounded by majestic peaks in a natural playground second to none. As one of the finest ski resort areas in the United States, Snowmass Mountain activities range from cross country skiing to snowmobiling, and more. You are sure to find something the whole family can enjoy during your stay in Snowmass.

Discount lodging at the Westin Resort is available for conference attendees starting at $309/night plus taxes.  Lodging is also available at the Holiday Inn Express (next door to the Westin) starting at $189/night plus taxes. Westin rates are listed below. Please reference the group name National CLE Conference.

Click here to make your reservation using our group discount:
https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/events/start.action?id=1604043364&key=2EDA2E8

Or, call the Westin directly at (800) 525-9402.

RATES (not including applicable taxes and fees)

Alpine Room: $309.00
Alpine Room w/ Balcony: $319.00
Deluxe Room: $339.00
Junior Suite: $489.00
Standard Suite: $509.00
Mountain Suite: $609
Pinnacle Suite: $689
Ski In/Ski Out: $789

Please call for triple and quad rates.

Please book your room by December 13, 2016.  All reservations require a credit card. A 25% deposit is due at time of booking. The remaining 75% s due 30 days prior to arrival.

Wildwood Snowmass Hotel Guest Rooms:

A group rate of $189 is available on a space available basis until December 13, 2016.
Click https://gc.synxis.com/rez.aspx?Hotel=71956&Chain=20926&arrive=1/1/2017&depart=1/31/2017&adult=1&child=0&group=LED
or Call 402-361-5686 to reserve a room.

Print Friendly

Comments are closed.